- We can't confirm the veracity of this one, however.
- — BBH Labs (@BBHLabs)Fri, Jan 18 2013 07:52:04"And what do you do?" "Oh, I write dialogue for a virtual personal assistant". Apple seeks writer for Siri http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/01/siri-why-arent-you-sassy/267302/ …ic.com/technology/archive/2013/01/siri-why-arent-you-sassy/267302/
- Weather, of course, is a popular topic with Siri.
- There's poetry (or something like that)
- Love and Sex, of course, pops up in conversations quite often
- And, when it comes to telling jokes, well... Apple, when did you say you planned to hire that new writer?
- And, there is our never-ending need to sometimes seek reassurance from those around us.