- — Marni Spencer-Devlin (@MSpencerDevlin)Thu, Feb 28 2013 17:36:39WE HAVE AN AWESOME PRESIDENT Obama Administration To Back Gay Marriage In Prop. 8 Case http://huff.to/13r6OtL -
- — Procentralists (@ProCentralists)Thu, Feb 28 2013 15:31:38Thank you Mr. President. I may be straight, but that doesn't make me an ignorant bigot. Equality is truly blind.... http://fb.me/z38bK4fc
- — Langdon Bosarge (@LangdonBosarge)Thu, Feb 28 2013 17:19:55Thank you President, Obama! Mwah! - Obama urges court to overturn California same-sex marriage ban http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/politics/court-gay-marrage/index.html …3/02/28/politics/court-gay-marrage/index.html
- — Robert Cruickshank (@cruickshank)Thu, Feb 28 2013 15:54:57It is pretty cool to have a President of the United States weigh in with a legal brief supporting marriage equality http://goo.gl/fb/oCaob
- — In(grid) V (@gridmonte)Thu, Feb 28 2013 17:20:29a step forward: @BarackObama swings for the fences w/amicus brief on gay marriage signed by 75 Republicans http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2013/02/obama-administration-files-brief-opposing-prop-8.html …m/equalitylertlatest/2013/02/obama-administration-files-brief-opposing-prop-8.html #equality
- There were a few who thought the president should stay out of the battle, however, they were few and far between on Twittter.
- — Heidi Ifft (@blackbeltncrazy)Thu, Feb 28 2013 17:22:41Did Obama not say, a few months ago, states should make their own decisions on gay marriage? Oh, wait. That was during the campaign.
- There, too, were some interesting photo shopped pictures to mark the occasion.