- The revamped news feed is going to look like this.
- This is what the news feed looks like now, before the changes.
- Here are some details of the changes
- And, here is the surprisingly mostly positive reaction to the changes.
- — Alicia DeMartini (@aliciademartini)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:17:35Brands will have more opps to tell stories in a snapshot through News Feed - now even more important to optimize cover photo, bio #facebook
- — Claire Porter (@ClaireRPorter)Thu, Mar 07 2013 11:01:06Facebook gives itself a makeover going the way of Pinterest or Instagram: http://www.news.com.au/technology/facebook-aunches-new-news-feed-which-draws-on-visual-impact-of-pinterest/story-e6frfro0-1226592347401 …/technology/facebook-aunches-new-news-feed-which-draws-on-visual-impact-of-pinterest/story-e6frfro0-1226592347401 For once I am impressed.
- — alexa marinos (@clevelandsaplum)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:19:59