- The search will bring you results based on how close your connections are with others on Facebook. It also is different than a typical search, he says, because instead of giving you links to the answers, it gives you the answers.
- — Sharon Vaknin (@sharonvak)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:27:46Here's the official Graph Search announcement from the Facebook blog: http://newsroom.fb.com/News/562/Introducing-Graph-Search-Beta …om/News/562/Introducing-Graph-Search-Beta
- — Robert Scoble (@Scobleizer)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:08:28Facebook is announcing "Graph Search:" more details here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151350409549655&set=a.458123019654.251938.501319654&type=1 …com/photo.php?fbid=10151350409549655&set=a.458123019654.251938.501319654&type=1
- — Muhammad Karim (@mkarimawan)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:27:45Facebook "graph search" will appear as a bigger search bar at top of the page, creates custom view of content. http://cnb.cx/UNTx6t
- How about searching for friends who like Star Wars AND Harry Potter
- Or, there can be that search for single men.
- — Elle Cordes (@ellecordes)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:27:45Facebook announces search graph. Example: "Friends of friends who are single men" #sophisticatedcreeping http://live.theverge.com/facebook-see-what-were-building-event/ ….com/facebook-see-what-were-building-event/ …
- Who is the search partner? It's not Google.
- — The Next Web (@TheNextWeb)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:54:44
- Is it creepy or cool? Here is some early reaction to the search, which Zuckerberg called the "third pillar" of Facebook.
- — Matt Morgan (@MattMorganMDP)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:15:58Well Facebook's new Graph Search is a very logical next step for the site, and makes it more usable. Let's see how people freak out now.
- — Costa Kladianos (@TempusStrength)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:15:57Well this Facebook Graph Search looks like something else I don't want. Hope noone still think FB is private
#Facebook "Graph Search": Cool or Creepy?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced Tuesday the Facebook "Graph Search" which will allow you to search Facebook, asking questions such as "who are my friends in San Francisco" Or more mundanely, "Dentists liked by my friends"
byDeborah Petersen3 Likes4,988 Views