- — Melanie Collins (@Melanie_Collins)Sun, Jan 06 2013 08:08:13
- — Deb Kaufman Placey (@DebPlacey)Sun, Jan 06 2013 08:00:53Finally! Like playoff hockey next 4 months- games every night, heightened intensity, every goal matters, every point counts. #dropthepuck!
- In San Jose, Sharks fans were looking forward to watching hockey at HP Pavilion again.
- Among the celebrating, there were those whose joy was tempered by anger over the inability of the two sides to come to an agreement earlier. Some wondered if it would hurt ticket sales.
- — David Pollak (@PollakOnSharks)Sun, Jan 06 2013 10:36:02Before puck drops, #Sjsharks know next big challenge is winning back the fans. What Couture and Boyle have to say at http://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_22321330/san-jose-sharks-players-hope-fans-will-return …ws.com/sharks/ci_22321330/san-jose-sharks-players-hope-fans-will-return
- — For The Boys (@For_The_Boys)Sun, Jan 06 2013 09:30:54My excitement for an NHL season is tentatively overpowering my still existing EXTREME hatred for NHL executives. #DROPTHEPUCK
- — Brad Fowler (@BeaglePubs)Sun, Jan 06 2013 09:11:23