- Here's what Roger Clemens had to say.
- Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens received the most publicity in advance of the Hall of Fame announcement, but some fans were upset that other players did not receive enough votes.
- — Kari Artzer (@kariartzer)Wed, Jan 09 2013 11:30:59"Welcome to the modern Hall of Fame, everyone! Brought to you by drug users and baseball writers!" http://mlb.sbnation.com/2013/1/9/3855698/hall-fame-2013-voting-results-nobody-elected-craig-biggio-steroids …com/20sbnbaseball698/hall-fame-2013-voting-results-nobody-elected-craig-biggio-steroids via @sbnbaseball
- — James R. Riffel (@JamesRRiffel)Wed, Jan 09 2013 11:31:02Lotsa complaints about baseball Hall of Fame vote. Mine: Jack Morris was best big-game pitcher of his time. What say you, @tonymanolatos?
- Baseball Homerun king Barry Bonds has his supporters
- — Sean Tunno (@SDTunno)Wed, Jan 09 2013 11:40:41I have no respect for the voters for baseballs hall of fame. Bonds is one of the greatest players to have ever played. If not him than who?
- — Alexander Aivazis (@AlexAivazis)Wed, Jan 09 2013 11:30:58
- — ARNOLD (@jakearnold16)Wed, Jan 09 2013 11:40:38Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, and Craig Biggio all not elected to the hall of fame. I can understand Clemens, but bonds and Biggio? Really?