- People from around campus & around the world tuned into the conversation!
- First, Kate talked about how Syracuse structures its social media efforts.
- — The Gary J. Nix® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Oct 23 2012 15:12:28
- Syracuse is unique in that it uses students to run many of its social media accounts.
- Kate shared some valuable insights into social media strategy for any organization
- — The Gary J. Nix® (@Mr_McFly)Tue, Oct 23 2012 15:32:58
- — Deanna Payson (@deannap09)Tue, Oct 23 2012 15:51:00
- — Deanna Payson (@deannap09)Tue, Oct 23 2012 15:56:29
- We asked Kate about the use of social media during crises, like the Bernie Fine incidents at SU last spring.
- — Patricia Nicastri (@pattyrose_20)Tue, Oct 23 2012 16:07:21
- — Deanna Payson (@deannap09)Tue, Oct 23 2012 16:11:47
Syracuse University's #SocialMedia Strategy
Kate Brodock (@just_kate)'s lecture to #NewhouseSM6 on October 23rd
byDeanna Payson24 Views