- First up was Edelman, where @NewhouseSU grads spoke about their experiences in a large agency setting.
- — Patricia Nicastri (@pattyrose_20)Thu, Jan 10 2013 15:49:42
- At MBooth, CEO Margaret Booth spoke about creativity & passion driving this agency's work.
- After a few free hours to network, explore and shop, we headed back to Lubin House for an evening of alumni panels.
- Corporate communicators from AOL, Deutsche Bank and McDonald's spoke to us about being the voice of an organization.
- Four recent Newhouse graduate PR program alumni spoke about the realities of working & living in NYC.
- Day Two began with a session at Marina Maher Communications - women marketing to women!
- — Rocio Lower (@RocioDawn)Fri, Jan 11 2013 15:42:50I love hearing about the emphasis on company culture. Each visit shared what they do to strengthen their teams & motivate employees #NHNYC
- — Rocio Lower (@RocioDawn)Fri, Jan 11 2013 20:41:10
Newhouse visits NYC
Twenty-seven graduate students in public relations visited NYC - arguably the world's PR headquarters.
byDeanna Payson118 Views