- — David Grosso (@cmdgrosso)Mon, Jun 01 2015 18:42:31Two language immersion education events next month: 6/11 7pm at Tyler ES & 6/13 1pm at Rosedale Rec Center http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/474373.page …
- — MarieReedES (@MarieReedES)Wed, Jun 10 2015 00:54:40Dual Immersion impact on achievement - Thursday June 11th from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at Tyler Elementary! @TylerTigersDC https://twitter.com/DCImmersion/status/608424596535017472 …
- — DC Eduphile (@dceduphile)Wed, Jun 10 2015 14:12:35Interested in dual language programs in DC? There's a forum tomorrow night at Tyler ES at 7 with lots of info http://ow.ly/O895E
- — Teach Plus D.C. (@TeachPlusDC)Wed, Jun 10 2015 16:34:02
This one minute video says it all - a real must watch.
Growing awareness among parents of the "bilingual advantage"
- — DCLanguageImmersion (@DCImmersion)Thu, Jun 11 2015 23:23:53Slater @AC_Global points to growing awareness among parents of the "bilingual advantage" -cognitive development, selective attention, memory
Effects of immersion on achievement gap, bilingualism and keeping families in school districts.
- — DCLanguageImmersion (@DCImmersion)Thu, Jun 11 2015 23:32:50Dr. Slater on @PPSConnect: Dual Language increased achievement, narrowed disparities and created bi-lingual kids.
- — DCLanguageImmersion (@DCImmersion)Thu, Jun 11 2015 23:43:05
- — DCLanguageImmersion (@DCImmersion)Thu, Jun 11 2015 23:36:01
Ward 6 Speaks - A discussion on language immersion
The value of language immersion programs and how to advocate for expanded language immersion programming in all our schools
bydcimmersion1 Like96 Views