- Looks like the LGBT rights panel was VERY popular:
- MUCH more popular than the anti-gay NOM panel, with National Organization For Marriage president Brian Brown, Breitbart editor at large Ben Shapiro, and long-term veteran anti-gay activist Cleta Mitchell
- — Tom Rogan (@TomRtweets)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:17:50
- — Tom Rogan (@TomRtweets)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:09:49
- — Martin Gelin (@M_Gelin)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:22:46
- — Chris Geidner (@chrisgeidner)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:26:35
- — Sally Kohn (@sallykohn)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:41:21Argument at pro-gay #CPAC2013 panel ostensibly boils down to: We should get everyone to marry & grow old & become more conservative
- — Heather Long (@byHeatherLong)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:26:20
- — daveweigel (@daveweigel)Thu, Mar 14 2013 19:33:34
- — Heather Long (@byHeatherLong)Thu, Mar 14 2013 22:15:06
So, CPAC Had A Gay Rights Panel... How Did That Go?
CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, is rabidly anti-gay -- at least the old guard of CPAC, including its founders, the ACU are. But there's a rising tide for LGBT people, it seems...
byDavid Badash1,678 Views