- — Jessica Brownell (@esca212)Tue, Oct 15 2013 18:48:55Craigslist ad for an unpaid, volunteer post-doc....this is a joke, right? http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sci/4102858451.html …
- — Ben Lillie (@BenLillie)Tue, Oct 15 2013 15:18:10Oh, FFS. Lab looking for unpaid volunteer, requires 2-3 years postdoc experience. *headdesk* http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sci/4102858451.html … (via @phylogenomics)
- — Chemjobber (@Chemjobber)Tue, Oct 15 2013 14:56:19Unpaid volunteer biology postdoc!?!? http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sci/4102858451.html … ht @edyong209
- — Drug Monkey (@drugmonkeyblog)Tue, Oct 15 2013 15:02:06
- — Matthew Hartings (@sciencegeist)Tue, Oct 15 2013 15:03:04And thus goes the death knell of STEM careers #ugh RT @chemjobber Unpaid volunteer biology postdoc!?!? http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sci/4102858451.html … …
- — Mark Skopin (@MarkSkopin)Tue, Oct 15 2013 14:40:41Sad sign of the times MT @edyong209: Hey, who wants to do an unpaid volunteer postdoc? http://www.reddit.com/r/biology/comments/1ogvz0/how_bad_can_it_get_for_biologists_unpaid/ … HT @sc_k @astrokatie
- — Justin Kiggins (@neuromusic)Tue, Oct 15 2013 21:58:16Are there any services that can generate a fake CV for me? I want to apply for an unpaid postdoc that I don't qualify for.
The Job Listing That Must Have Been A Joke... But Wasn't
When a San Diego researcher put out a call for PhDs with a few years of postdoctoral experience to work in her lab for free, the online science community forcefully slammed its collective head on its collective desk.