- Casey's hamstring is bothering him...
- "On the injury front, captain Pablo Mastroeni returned to training this week after missing the last two games with a calf injury…forward Conor Casey looks to remain sidelined with a hamstring injury that also kept him out of the last two games…midfielder Sanna Nyassi missed some training this week with a hamstring issue, which caused him to be removed from the reserve game at Salt Lake last week at halftime…forward Quincy Amarikwa is recovering from a high ankle sprain sustained in the Salt Lake match and is out for the match versus Seattle."
The beginning of a long, nagging-injury year for Cummings
Casey's back, Folan joins Cummings on the injury list
- Cummings is back in training, but not on the field just yet.
- "Hobbled early this season by a calf strain and more recently by a left hamstring injury, Casey has missed six games and started in five of the eight games he has appeared in."
- Casey's calf is bothering him again...
Casey out for the season
- About two minutes into these MLS highlights is the non-contact injury that ended Conor Casey's year.