- — Dan Dahnert (@BadgerDan19)Sat, Nov 03 2012 17:08:57@dave_heller extremely nervous. But I feel a lot of that is due to the uncertain QB position. I think it will be a higher scoring game.
- — badgermaniac (@THEbadgermaniac)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:09:33
- — David Mazur (@mazeman78)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:11:20@dave_heller no idea what to think. Qb play good=easy win. Qb play average=win. Bad qb play=loss. No idea what well get out of that pos.
- — Todd Plahmer (@Badgerboy71)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:14:03@dave_heller nervous, want to see that Badger running game we're use to seeing right out of the gate, then I'll feel better!
- — Michela Wood (@purplebadger_12)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:16:19@dave_heller somewhere in between nervous & confident with a win. With this bye week I think they'll have everything figured out.
- — Brewerfan2011 (@PGoose87)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:29:33@dave_heller I just can't be nervous about playing Indiana in football...the day Indiana makes the rose bowl is they day hell freezes over