- — Michael Bender (@MichaelBender)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:49:56
- — Patrick Clark (@PatrickClark05)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:52:30@dave_heller the best proven recruiter available, who plays by the rules, carries self with class and makes alums proud.
- — Steve Collins (@etcollins1)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:56:09@dave_heller Bobby Petrino. Just a thought. Ran clean programs, winner can recruit really well. Down side: he sucks as a human being.
- — Joe Beranek (@Joe_Beranek)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:56:45@dave_heller Bob Diaco or Darrell Bevell. Barry former Notre Dame assistant and Darrell Bevell from the NFL, former UW assistant
- — Jess Walther (@jrwalther)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:57:09
- — David Roberts (@GBDavid9)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:57:32@dave_heller Chris Petersen because he's done a lot with what was originally very little. Can't be easy to recruit but he's done it.
- — Shawn O'Shea (@ShawnOShea90)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:58:21@dave_heller Jim Tressel, even with the strict penalties included in his first year. Not only a god coach, but would keep a big name around
- — Jackson Schmidtke (@schmidtkej)Wed, Dec 05 2012 02:58:57@dave_heller I wouldn't mind seeing Mel Tucker. Former UW player that experienced success here, coached under Nick Saban and has NFL ties.
- — Mike Larsen (@MikeLarsenKN)Wed, Dec 05 2012 03:06:14
- — Bobby Garofalo (@BobGarof)Wed, Dec 05 2012 03:07:25@dave_heller An assistant coach, preferably Ash or Partridge. Would like to see assistants get rewarded for sticking with program.
Who should be the next Wisconsin coach?
I asked people on Twitter who - realistically - do they want as the next UW coach. For the sake of argument, taking Paul Chryst, Dave Doeren and Barry Alvarez out of the choices.
byDave Heller24,810 Views