- — Digital Birmingham (@digibrum)Wed, Mar 05 2014 11:50:10Welcome 2 Bham @MKMRogers - great 2 see ur blog as @digibrum has really pushed the use digital technologies as a City http://markrogersbcc.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/ready-steady-go …
- — Birmingham Newsroom (@BCCNewsRoom)Fri, Mar 07 2014 16:06:04
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Fri, Mar 07 2014 07:20:56#BhamCityCouncil A day of staff engagement events - fabulous. I get to do one of my favourite things: talk! Purpose, values and leadership.
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Fri, Mar 07 2014 19:59:31#BhamCityCouncil End of week one (although I suspect some seepage into the weekend). Big thanks to all for making this a great start. Zzzzz.
- — Jane Dudman (@JaneDudman1)Sun, Mar 02 2014 18:34:50
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Mon, Mar 03 2014 22:51:18
- — Louise Teboul (@LouiseTeboul)Fri, Mar 07 2014 20:27:13
- — @comms2point0 (@comms2point0)Thu, Mar 06 2014 12:25:18
- — Kevin Johnson (@urbancomms)Wed, Mar 05 2014 23:04:00@MKMRogers inaugural blog http://markrogersbcc.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/ready-steady-go/ … <if he keeps this approach up, there's a chance @BhamCityCouncil could reinvent local gov
- — Politics in Brum (@politicsinbrum)Thu, Mar 06 2014 09:56:04Our blogging Chief Exec sounds like a decent human being: Read his first blogpost here @MKMRogers on twitter http://markrogersbcc.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/ready-steady-go/ …
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Mon, Mar 03 2014 15:10:29@paulmdale Here's what's on your plate: http://www.thechamberlainfiles.com/mark-rogers-birmingham-city-council-inbox/ … … Just when I thought I might have an early night in in front of the tv ...
- — brumpartnerships (@brumpartnership)Thu, Mar 06 2014 22:11:09
- — Liz Newton (@liznewtontweets)Thu, Mar 06 2014 21:12:54Great to meet a humble and very likeable @MKMRogers in what must be a manic first week! Here's a clip he recommended http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player …
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Tue, Mar 04 2014 22:23:53#BhamCityCouncil More Tweets and new followers than I can cope with at the moment! Am I popular or more of an insect under the microscope?
- — Mark Rogers (@MKMRogers)Tue, Mar 04 2014 22:28:12
Joe Strummer, an Oscar-style selfie and how a new chief executive can start using social media to present a human face
Birmingham City Council has £1.5 billion to cut from its budgets. Enter Mark Rodgers the new chief executive who, thanks to an engaging use of Twitter and a blog, has come across as a human being which is a start...
byDan Slee221 Views