- — Darren Rowse (@problogger)Fri, Sep 14 2012 16:01:55@Support looks like quite a few people's Avatars and backgrounds changed in the last hour or so - including mine. What's happening?
- — Jon Bentley (@jonbentley90)Fri, Sep 14 2012 16:22:29Amused that some sort of Twitter bug has put my profile pic on the on the @NewStatesman page. I'm not very good at politics.
- — pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee)Fri, Sep 14 2012 15:22:04WFT happened to my Twitter account? Random dude's picture and background on it. Lost verification. Changed password, but weird.
- — Darren Rowse (@problogger)Fri, Sep 14 2012 15:57:32Ummmm - seems Twitter is having some issues. Woke up to find I have a new Avatar and Twitter background. Looks like others have same issue
- — Darren Rowse (@problogger)Fri, Sep 14 2012 16:03:29seems like quite a few of the people reporting changed avatars/backgrounds are 'verified' accounts (and their verified status is also gone)
- — David McFarlane (@Maccaca)Fri, Sep 14 2012 16:11:31