- — Facing History (@facinghistory)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:00:56Tonight’s #sschat is leaving politics at the door for an open forum to share classroom stories and resources. Thanks for your cooperation!
- — Patrick Kelly (@plkelly27)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:01:00
- — Nicole Mirra (@Nicole_Mirra)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:01:54
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:02:56Hi #sschat, this is Bill Chapman, a retired secondary social studies teacher, checking in from Berkeley, CA. Fav movie is 12 Angry Men.
- — Nicole Mirra (@Nicole_Mirra)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:03:38Hi all! I'm Nicole from El Paso, TX. I study critical literacy & youth civic engagement in class, community, & digital spaces. #sschat
- — Michael Fama (@Famatechclass)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:03:49Michael Fama, graduate student at William and Mary's school of education, favorite movie Empire Strikes Back #sschat
- — generationOn (@generationOn)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:04:29
- — Molly Schen (@MollySchen)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:04:29I live in Boston, but my "where I'm from poem" would include Denmark and Holland. Favorite movie? I love Cinema Paradiso. #sschat
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:04:38
- — Jennie Rosenbaum (@JennieConnect)Wed, Nov 02 2016 23:04:49Jennie Rosenbaum, Los Angeles Education Partnership, volunteer w/Social Justice Humanitas Academy - Fav Movie: L'auberge espagnole #sschat
Nurturing Empathy & Civic Engagement in Students
This special #sschat took place on Wednesday, November 2nd from 7-8pm EST & was moderated by @FacingHistory & @usedgov with participant @JohnKingatED
byDan Krutka, PhD55 Views