- — Participate Chats (@participatechat)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:00:32
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:01:35Love when I think dinner is done but pulled the tuna noodle casserole out of oven to discover I forgot the . . . tuna. D'oh! #sschat
- — Jacquelyn Whiting (@MsJWhiting)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:02:59
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:04:09Chris from Bloomington, IN. Teach world history for private online HS affiliated w/ Indiana Univ. Also a #sschat co-leader.
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:04:36That's right! Everyone join in #sschat for a great chat on #medialiteracy starting now. #edchat https://twitter.com/reneehobbs/status/828755955605237761 …
- — Logan Webster (@Mr_JWebster)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:05:58Hi, Logan Webster current HS teacher Eastern Shore Maryland. Teach government so media literacy is definitely important. #sschat
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Tue, Feb 07 2017 00:06:21A1 When I taught, I integrated media literacy into every course. Most of what we know comes from media, not school. #sschat 1/2
Media Literacy in the Social Studies with @reneehobbs
This #sschat took place on Monday, February 6th, 2017 and was moderated by @reneehobbs.
byDan Krutka, PhD56 Views