- — Echoes & Reflections (@EchoesReflect)Mon, May 02 2016 23:00:18Welcome to #sschat! Excited to be leading tonight. Please share name, location, and connection to Holocaust and social studies education!
- — Tim (@historycomics)Mon, May 02 2016 23:02:30Hi all - Tim from PA. Here are some of the great holocaust graphic novels/comics #sschat http://historycomics.wikispaces.com/Jewish+Holocaust …
- — Mary J. Johnson (@johnsonmaryj)Mon, May 02 2016 23:03:05
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Mon, May 02 2016 23:03:12@Debragryse01 Critical thinking was always my focus see http://www.classroomtools.com/BuildingHistoryLabs-DraftSoFar.pdf … #sschat
- — Kiersten Jones (@kierstenajones1)Mon, May 02 2016 23:04:14I'm Kiersten Jones, preservice T from PA, always interested in learning more about the Holocaust and its effects. #sschat
- — Echoes & Reflections (@EchoesReflect)Mon, May 02 2016 23:05:58
- — Brittany Ricklis (@MrsRicklis)Mon, May 02 2016 23:06:19Hi #sschat Brittany from NJ 6th grade Ancient Civ, Holocaust Ed is a theme throughout my school's curric at all ages (Jewish private school)
Liberate! Analyze Primary Source & Holocaust Remembrance Day
This #sschat took place on Monday, May 2nd, 2016 and was moderated by @EchoesReflect.
byDan Krutka, PhD99 Views