- — Sarah Shear (@SBShear)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:00:29Good evening, #sschat, from State College, PA!! As we get ready to begin, please introduce yourselves. I'll post Q1 in approximately 5 min.
- — Brittany Ricklis (@MrsRicklis)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:03:12Hi #sschat Brittany, ancient city & Amer hist teacher from NJ (originally from PA-lts of relatives in Nittany Lion country)
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:04:24Dan Krutka joining #sschat from TX. & if you like this chat then youll really like the @VisionsOfEd pod w/ @SBShear: https://visionsofed.com/2016/06/30/episode-15-indigenous-misrepresentations-in-u-s-history-with-sarah-shear/ …
- — Grant Ferguson (@GrantFerguson74)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:05:02Hello #sschat, Grant from Cincinnati area here. Heard good things about the chat and wanted to check it out.
- — Grant Ferguson (@GrantFerguson74)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:09:43A1 I don't have much in my 6th and 7th grade curriculum, but it is touched on in KY's 8th grade study, at least a bit #sschat
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Aug 01 2016 23:10:31A1: When I taught OK History there were *opportunities* to explore lots of Indigenous histories, but quality was teacher dependent. #sschat
Honoring Indigenous Histories
This #sschat took place on Monday, August 1st, 2016 and was moderated by @SBShear.
byDan Krutka, PhD27 Views