- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:00:37
- — Kenneth C. Davis (@kennethcdavis)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:00:52
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:03:16Hello #sschat. This is Bill Chapman, a retired secondary social studies teacher, checking in from Berkeley, CA. Happy Labor Day to all!
- — SamanthasMommie (@SamanthasMommie)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:06:35Pre-service SS teacher. Masters in Education. One more year until I student teach. New Hampshire #sschat
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:07:11
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:08:14A1) Teach world history & deal w/ religions, belief sys, events from diff perspectives, etc. So imp to have safe space to discuss.. #sschat
- — Tim Smyth (@historycomics)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:08:29A1 we can't talk about current events and "tough" topics w/o this being done first - build relationships - everything else later #sschat
- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:08:51
- — Dan Krutka, PhD (@dankrutka)Mon, Sep 05 2016 23:09:12A1: Put another way, to what degree can learning take place in physically or intellectually unsafe spaces? #sschat https://twitter.com/CHitch94/status/772934102425014273 …
Creating & Maintaining a Safe & Productive Classroom Environment
This #sschat took place on Monday, September 5th, 2016 & was hosted by @CHitch94 with help from @42thinkdeep & @dankrutka.
byDan Krutka, PhD18 Views