- — Mike Rathfon (@Mikerathfon)Tue, Nov 27 2012 14:25:57@danielklotz Hey Dan - Just letting you know that I saw your twitter joke re: the CMAS show, and found it rather disappointing.
- — Daniel Klotz (@danielklotz)Wed, Nov 28 2012 03:50:24@Mikerathfon Shoot me a pair of free tickets & if it’s good I’ll happily write a positive review on my blog and stand corrected for my burn.
- — Mike Rathfon (@Mikerathfon)Wed, Nov 28 2012 14:04:44
- — Mike Rathfon (@Mikerathfon)Wed, Nov 28 2012 23:24:04@danielklotz I can do that. But you have to admit, knocking something without merit is in bad taste. Especially when it is a regional attrac
- — Mike Rathfon (@Mikerathfon)Wed, Nov 28 2012 23:29:54
- — Susan Ewing (@SusanHHRVB)Thu, Nov 29 2012 15:26:23
Peppermint and Christmas
Every Thanksgiving I buy a newspaper and "live tweet" my way through the Black Friday ads. This year, I made an off-color joke at the expense of the American Music Theater, located here in Lancaster County. And, well, I got called out. Enjoy this holiday Twitter exchange.
byDaniel Klotz2,838 Views