- The patterns of private sector digital transformation efforts will be better understood in 2017.
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Mon, Dec 26 2016 15:53:04#2017 predictions: greater separation between digital leaders & laggards http://www.computerworld.com/article/3147915/it-management/5-digital-business-predictions-for-2017.html … via @NicholasDEvans #digitaltransformation
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Mon, Jan 02 2017 22:30:01#2017predictions: large orgs continue to become sets of smaller networked orgs http://www.marginalia.online/the-future-of-work-predictions-for-2017/ … via @dhinchcliffe #futureofwork
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Thu, Dec 22 2016 23:37:00
- The use of new technology platforms will be seen as necessary to achieve transformational benefits.
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Mon, Dec 26 2016 17:11:01
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 04 2017 18:50:01
- Governments will be held back in digital transformation efforts by a combination of legacy technology, like ERP, and traditional government IT thinking.
- — Ralph Talmont (@ralphtalmont)Sun, Jan 08 2017 10:46:58#digitaltransformation in government: slow, even in "normal" countries #bureaucracy #Management #futureofwork https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/06/centrelink-crisis-cataclysmic-turnbull-former-head-digital-transformation …
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Tue, Jan 03 2017 18:54:01think systems of engagement as part of any government #digitaltransformation effort http://freebalance.com/open-government/digital-transformation-in-government/ …
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 11 2017 12:50:14
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Mon, Jan 02 2017 20:53:02legacy incremental thinking holds back #digitaltransformation promise in government http://freebalance.com/open-government/digital-transformation-in-government/ …
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Fri, Dec 23 2016 00:38:00
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning will be contributors to digital transformation efforts in the private sector.
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Tue, Dec 27 2016 17:12:01
- Governments will need to adopt new forms of IT implementation processes to overcome legacy thinking. This includes focus on customer experience (citizen experience), design thinking, agile development and use of smaller projects. This will require a change in IT culture and IT procurement methods.
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Fri, Jan 13 2017 16:32:01
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Fri, Dec 23 2016 02:39:01Design-led #CX will become mainstream in 2017 http://www.information-age.stfi.re/2017-will-year-automation-123463545/?sf=bwbpjnw#aa … via @britebill #2017Predictions
Trends in Enterprise Digital Transformation & Public Sector Implications
Leasons from business digital transformation will enter the public sector in 2017.
byDoug Hadden100 Views