- 1. CSR moves from mainstream to strategy: from small programs to the C-Suite to the Board of Directors.
- — Emanuel Lippmann (@EmuAtDell)Wed, Feb 01 2017 07:52:19#CSR Charity or Strategy?@ZINGmore explains why #Sustainability needs to be integrated into all parts of a company. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbbnJvilaY&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=Quick+Newsletter+Signup+List&utm_campaign=84a79d86e8-Oct_31_Business_Creates_Value_Alumni_10_31_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3abb125c0c-84a79d86e8-259933249 …
- — thirdbridge (@thethirdbridge)Thu, Jan 26 2017 13:01:3790% of consumers expect companies to address social and environmental issues. http://www.triplepundit.com/2017/01/companies-can-combat-public-skepticism-csr/ …
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Thu, Jan 19 2017 21:39:00#2017predictions: #CSR becomes more mainstream & that means competition http://blendermedia.com/blog/6-must-know-csr-trends-for-2017/ … via @marika_writes
- — With Good Cause (@withgoodcause)Thu, Jan 19 2017 18:15:14#2017predictions: #CSR gets higher in the corporate agenda https://marketinginsidergroup.com/strategy/11-expert-csr-predictions-2017/ … … via @Denizsasal
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 18 2017 19:34:01#2017prediction: more large scale #CSR activities & #causemarketing https://marketinginsidergroup.com/strategy/11-expert-csr-predictions-2017/ … via @TylerJButler
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Thu, Jan 19 2017 14:37:00#CSR continues to reach beyond the traditional actions of community giving & volunteerism https://marketinginsidergroup.com/strategy/11-expert-csr-predictions-2017/ … via @ChristenGraham
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 18 2017 22:35:00#2017predictions: deeper & longer term #CSR commitments integrating purpose into business strategy https://www.globalgiving.org/learn/qa/corporate-social-responsibility-trends-2017/ … via @CECPtweets
- — Tim McClimon (@timmcclimon)Tue, Jan 17 2017 19:27:07Companies will be expected to lean into advocacy work - CSR Trends in 2017 http://about.americanexpress.com/csr/csrnow/csrn201.aspx … #CSR #csrtrends
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Mon, Jan 16 2017 16:06:01increasing impact of the #SocialEntrepreneur in overcoming social issues https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/social-entrepreneurs-are-building-the-society-we-want-to-live-in?utm_content=buffer20580&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer … via @HildeSchwab
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 18 2017 16:34:01#CSR #2017predictions: increased #CFO engagement http://www.ethicalcorp.com/4-cr-reporting-and-communication-trends-2017 … via @LiamDowd10
- 2. Companies will no longer get away with CSR marketing without CSR content. Transparency and impact measurement becomes critical in social responsibility.
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 18 2017 03:32:00#2017predictions: focused effort on #CSR measurement, evaluation http://www.bmeaningful.com/blog/2016/12/5-csr-trends-for-2017/ … via @MeaningfulBty
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Tue, Jan 17 2017 18:41:022017 priority: overcoming #CSR skepticism through leadership & #transparency http://www.triplepundit.com/2017/01/companies-can-combat-public-skepticism-csr/ … via @CyberGrants
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Fri, Jan 27 2017 14:36:00demand for proof of #CSR effectiveness continues http://www.triplepundit.com/2017/01/companies-can-combat-public-skepticism-csr/ …
- — Doug Hadden (@dalytics)Wed, Jan 18 2017 12:33:01#CSR #2017predictions: companies leverage & integrate key data info assets into social impact https://www.globalgiving.org/learn/qa/corporate-social-responsibility-trends-2017/ … via @CECPtweets
- 3. CSR becomes more important for millennials who increasingly choose employers based on positive social impact. This makes CSR integral to human resources and helps drive corporate innovation. Forget this stereotype of lazy millennials.
- — Haylie Rawlings (@haylieRBM)Wed, Jan 25 2017 06:12:01
Has Social Responsibility Reached Strategic Inflection Point?
Predictions for 2017 indicates that CSR is moving beyond marketing and mainstream to corporate strategy.
byDoug Hadden127 Views