- It began with a series of cryptic tweets.
- — Allen Robinson (@TheeSmoove8)Mon, Apr 01 2013 03:55:09I love my bros, and we will continue to be like family, I'm sorry I had to do this but I will no longer be attending penn state
- A few minutes later, they revealed that it was all a prank.
- Some fans had been legitimately concerned, and didn't take too kindly to the joke...
- — Peter Standout (@standoutstar)Mon, Apr 01 2013 04:13:36@TheeSmoove8 my dude, after the REAL shit that went down at PSU with the whole mess and transfers, prob not in best interest to joke bout it
- — Michael Allie (@MichaelAllie)Mon, Apr 01 2013 04:21:49@TheeSmoove8 I definitely laughed... Not so sure about the others haha. I guess they really do take their football serious over there!
- ...whereas others weren't as surprised.
Penn State "Foolball"
Late Sunday night/early Monday morning, a group of Penn State football players took to Twitter to execute an April Fools' joke. Here's how it played out.
byThe Daily Collegian1,253 Views