- — Shakti Shah (@Shakteh)Tue, Jul 23 2013 18:54:02
- — Shakti Shah (@Shakteh)Tue, Jul 23 2013 18:57:44Brent is very multicultural, and having the "Go Home" #racistvan driven through it will stir awful memories for many people. Horrible stuff.
- — Shakti Shah (@Shakteh)Tue, Jul 23 2013 19:00:21
- — Daisy Sells (@daisy_sells)Tue, Jul 23 2013 21:36:22
- — Scriptonite (@Scriptonite)Tue, Jul 23 2013 22:07:38
- — Ess (@Daladoir)Wed, Jul 24 2013 01:41:30To anyone who actually thinks that there's nothing wrong with the #racistvan because illegal immigrants. http://liberalconspiracy.org/2013/07/23/by-urging-immigrants-to-go-home-the-govt-is-legitimising-a-national-front-slogan/ …2013/0libcony-… via @libcon
The #racistvan tweets, bubbling toward a trending topic?
from suggestions of defacing property to being stumped as to why an advert not mentioning race, only illegal immigrants, is racist, twitter is bubbling with activity in the tag #racistvan . @PromigroupUk are taking a lot of direct heat for taking the job of displaying the Home Office Uk advert.