- — TheBrickCastle (@TheBrickCastle)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:28:22
- If you struggle to convince your children to eat sane and healthy food more regularly, find out how others do it thanks to this compilation of best tweets from this chat according to us @cultcontent
- Some wee ones are obviously very fond of fresh fruits and don't need to be begged to have some!
- — Attachment Mummy (@AttachmentMumma)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:54:03
- — Benedicte Soteras (@EggBenedicte)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:41:12
- Some parents are going for a slightly stricter approach
- — Blue Bear Wood (@BlueBearWood)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:47:48
- — Alison (@insertfancyname)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:43:28
- ..while some just can't resist!
- — Fiona Martin (@star100x)Mon, Apr 22 2013 10:00:48
- But what to do when your children refuse to eat their greens?
- — Kelly Wiffin (@charliechinuk)Mon, Apr 22 2013 09:46:24
- @emmaann32 suggested this:
The Best of #HealthySnackChat - April, 22 -
On April 22nd, 10.30-11.30AM, parents were sharing their tips and stories about healthy treats and questioning their little ones snacking habits.
byCult Content30 Views