May 26: Pre-conference workshops at Algonquin College
- Our pre-conference workshop at Algonquin College. Thanks to our presenters from CCPH (Community-Campus Partnerships for Health), CACSL (Canadian Alliance for Community Service-Learning), CESI (Community Engaged Scholarship Institute) and CBRC (Community-Based Research Canada).
- The following link will bring you to the CCPH's community-based participatory research curriculum.
"Developing and Sustaining Community-Based Participatory Research Partnerships: A Skill-Building Curriculum"
- Link to an animation on Collective Impact.
- At the evening reception, a group of young dancers from the Dandelion Dance Company expressed their passion to use their dance to increase awareness to social problems.
- Watch this video to learn more about the Dandelion dance group
May 27: First day of C2UExpo!
Concurrent Sessions and Activities