- Want to get involved? Use Twitter and or Instagram to share what you love about CSUF. Posts beautiful campus images, pictures of friends you have made, professors, campus events and most importantly photos and descriptions that explain why you love CSUF. Key element is to make sure to include @CSUF in your post, along with #MyTopCollege. The campaign ends July 21.
California State University, Fullerton has won the Forbes #MyTopCollege competition for the 4th year in a row!
- — Cal State Fullerton (@csuf)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:58:34
- — Cal State Fullerton (@csuf)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:52:01
- — CSUF Gastronome (@CSUFGastronome)Thu, Jul 27 2017 18:02:53
- — Diana Victoria (@Diana_CoCo)Wed, Jul 26 2017 22:13:52Outta-Control-Excited! So happy @csuf was able 2 highlight how incredible we are! Shout out to @csufalumni & @TitanAdvocates! #MyTopCollege https://twitter.com/csuf/status/890265472524054528 …
- — Jeanette (@Jeanetteskies)Wed, Jul 26 2017 17:51:44Amazing how a whole community comes together year after year to share our love for our University! YAY @csuf🔹🔶 🐘🔷🔸 https://twitter.com/csuf/status/890265472524054528 …
#MyTopCollege Final Day
- — Harold Pimentel (@hjpimentel)Sat, Jul 22 2017 01:30:54
We're going for a 4Peat in Forbes' competition to see which college has the most School Spirit! To celebrate school spirit, Forbes is launching its fourth annual #MyTopCollege campaign, which encourages students, faculty, staff and alumni to share the reasons they love their university. Last year, CSUF finished No. 1 in the large school division. The University won the top honor the inaugural year and has taken the top large school division the past two years.
byCal State Fullerton2 Likes1,461 Views