- Hunger Coalition is a leading nonprofit that assists local food pantries. Check out its website for more information.
- Meet Hunger Coalition's local partners.
- Follow the Hunger Coalition on Twitter for more information on current initiatives.
- Hunger Coalition board members meet the second Thursday of every month to discuss upcoming projects.
- See recent contributions made on behalf of Hunger Coalition.
McLennan County Hunger Coalition Extends Grant Opportunity
For every $2 Pack of Hope Receives the Hunger Coalition will match it with $1
A few weeks ago the McLennan County hunger Coalition, Pack of Hope and Valero representatives met at Provident Heights Elementary to prepare press release about the Pack of Hope Grant. This is the video that aired on Waco ISD. In the video Ed Passalugo, Kenneth and others discuss the significance of the Grant and why the Pack of Hope program is important.
SNAP/Food Outreach Program
- The Hunger Coalition provides the SNAP/Food Stamp Outreach program for Central Texas residents. Click here for more information.
- McLennan County Hunger Summit 2011The summit is a collaboration of the McLennan County Hunger Coalition, the Food Planning Task Force of McLennan County, and the Texas Hunger Initiative, housed in the Baylor School of Social Work.