- — Max Sparber (@maxsparber)Tue, Aug 29 2017 12:58:25So Trump's campaign was a moneymaking scam but he accidentally discovered Naziism was popular? That's the plot to The Producers.
- — Scott Tobias (@scott_tobias)Thu, Aug 31 2017 22:47:57I, [disgraced Trumpist], have resigned because [of legal trouble/gross incompetence] I can do more outside a position of power [on Hannity].
- — Sean Lowe (@SeanLowe09)Tue, Sep 05 2017 20:07:21I just hope the next bachelor is sincere. Someone who is truly ready to settle down and dedicate himself to Dancing with the Stars.
- — L. Joy Williams (@ljoywilliams)Fri, Sep 08 2017 11:56:40Seriously hackers, y'all gotta do better. I don't need leaks from HBO, I need my student loan balance reduced to $12
- — Bethany Black (@BeffernieBlack)Fri, Sep 08 2017 12:07:40"Media studies is pointless, just watching TV innit?" *Entire generation gets tricked by not being able to judge real from fake news*
- — sure (@JeremyMonjo)Fri, Sep 08 2017 17:12:31verrit jokes will stop being funny for about six-to-eight months at some point and then after that, resume being funny until the end of time
Good TVeets 9/12/2017
byChris Becker128 Views