- — Cheryl Rofer (@cherylrofer)Sat, Jul 25 2015 21:14:53Okay, Twitter: What should an educated person know of science? I know my followers are going to skew sciency, so I'd appreciate if you'd RT.
- — Jason Profetto (@JProfetto)Sun, Jul 26 2015 05:19:31
- — Ken Gardner (@kesgardner)Sat, Jul 25 2015 21:49:41
- — Jason Nolan (@jasonnolan)Sun, Jul 26 2015 02:54:12
- — Nonya Bidniss (@nonya_bidniss)Sat, Jul 25 2015 21:21:09@cherylrofer An educated person does not need a bunch of facts. He/she needs to understand what the scientific method is & how to think.
- — Eric Lawton (@Eric0Lawton)Sun, Jul 26 2015 15:54:24
- — karenstreet (@karenstreet)Sun, Jul 26 2015 03:35:28@cherylrofer Enough experience physics, bio, geo to know that science is based on physical observations, not just intellectual construct.
- — Jon Horn (@bluedotprints)Sat, Jul 25 2015 21:35:16@cherylrofer facts are transient and superficial. the process, the willingness to throw your darling ideas out the window...that's science.
- — Jens Foell PhD (@fMRI_guy)Sun, Jul 26 2015 02:41:21
- — Dr. Dennis Eckmeier (@DennisEckmeier)Sun, Jul 26 2015 03:15:12@cherylrofer It is not an ideology, it is a very demanding method to investigate the physical world as objective as humanly possible.
- — Recurve (@curexcomplex)Sat, Jul 25 2015 21:48:21@cherylrofer I think we need to teach more about how the scientific process works, like what "theory" means in science iv general language.
What Should An Educated Person Know Of Science?
byCheryl Rofer57 Views