- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jul 09 2015 17:55:29.@_mbooth is telling us how Richard Stallman called up his printer company to get the source code so he could fix his own problems
- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jul 09 2015 18:02:01Here's a quote from Tim Berners-Lee (legend): "You can't propose that something be a universal space & at the same time keep control of it"
- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jul 09 2015 18:06:59Next up on @_mbooth's honour roll: Lawrence Lessig, professor of law at Stanford Law School & founder of the Center for Internet & Society.
- — Samuel Clyde Jones (@OrangutanClyde)Fri, Jul 10 2015 06:29:21
- — Mat Booth (@_mbooth)Fri, Jul 10 2015 09:12:42
The history of Open: source, data and content
Software engineer Mat Booth took to the stage in July to tell us about how Open came about. It was awesome!
byChristine Cawthorne1 Like2,273 Views