- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jun 11 2015 17:37:22We're going to think about why we save and collect things, and how we'll think about these things in the future
- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jun 11 2015 17:48:50Collections are not a bunch of old things, they're to inspire people to do new things... Like showcasing old radios & putting on a DJ set
- — Geekeasy Derby (@GeekeasyDerby)Thu, Jun 11 2015 18:03:52People like to go to museums to connect with the people who owned those objects. Dickens' desk, Wright's palette. A phone is not enough!
- — Rob Mason (@R0bst3r)Thu, Jun 11 2015 18:24:34
- — Chris Chapman (@trioptimum)Thu, Jun 11 2015 19:48:57
Deciding the future of history
Jonathan Wallis from Derby Museums talks us through how we think about history and how we will think about the present when we're in the future.
byChristine Cawthorne2,288 Views