- President Obama and the New York Times are both reporting that the Affordable Care Act will bring cheaper healthcare to countless Americans.
- — Barack Obama (@BarackObama)Tue, Jul 16 2013 11:37:28
- Here's what politicians on both sides of the aisle have to say about it.
- — Charles Rangel (@cbrangel)Wed, Jul 17 2013 07:41:52#NY #healthcare costs to fall 50%. #obamacareinthreewords #SavingAmericansMoney @thinkprogress http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/17/2313111/thanks-to-obamacare-new-yorkers-health-insurance-premiums-will-plunge-50-percent/ …rg/health/2013/07/17/2313111/thanks-to-obamacare-new-yorkers-health-insurance-premiums-will-plunge-50-percent/
- — Rep. Tom Marino (@RepTomMarino)Wed, Jul 17 2013 08:44:01
- — Loretta Sanchez (@LorettaSanchez)Wed, Jul 17 2013 08:20:42This week House Rs trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act for the 38th time. What a distraction from the real issues we need to solve.
- — Janice Hahn (@Rep_JaniceHahn)Wed, Jul 17 2013 08:15:52As House prepares for 38th vote to repeal #ACA, I'm reading a new report on the good it is doing in my community. http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce_dem/cec_2013/Health-Care-Reform-Benefits-CA-District-44.pdf ….gov/energycommerce_dem/cec_2013/Health-Care-Reform-Benefits-CA-District-44.pdf
- So what are the real impacts of Obamacare? NBC asked Americans how the Affordable Care Act is changing their lives: