- President Obama and the New York Times are both reporting that the Affordable Care Act will bring cheaper healthcare to countless Americans.
- — Barack Obama (@BarackObama)Tue, Jul 16 2013 18:37:28
- Here's what politicians on both sides of the aisle have to say about it.
- — Charles Rangel (@cbrangel)Wed, Jul 17 2013 14:41:52#NY #healthcare costs to fall 50%. #obamacareinthreewords #SavingAmericansMoney @thinkprogress http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/17/2313111/thanks-to-obamacare-new-yorkers-health-insurance-premiums-will-plunge-50-percent/ …rg/health/2013/07/17/2313111/thanks-to-obamacare-new-yorkers-health-insurance-premiums-will-plunge-50-percent/
- — Rep. Tom Marino (@RepTomMarino)Wed, Jul 17 2013 15:44:01
- — Loretta Sanchez (@LorettaSanchez)Wed, Jul 17 2013 15:20:42This week House Rs trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act for the 38th time. What a distraction from the real issues we need to solve.
- — Janice Hahn (@Rep_JaniceHahn)Wed, Jul 17 2013 15:15:52As House prepares for 38th vote to repeal #ACA, I'm reading a new report on the good it is doing in my community. http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce_dem/cec_2013/Health-Care-Reform-Benefits-CA-District-44.pdf ….gov/energycommerce_dem/cec_2013/Health-Care-Reform-Benefits-CA-District-44.pdf
- So what are the real impacts of Obamacare? NBC asked Americans how the Affordable Care Act is changing their lives:
The Affordable Care Act - up for debate again?
Despite a 2012 ruling from SCOTUS that found the Affordable Care Act to be constitutional, the GOP has not given up on its efforts to repeal the health care law. Today, those efforts continue in full force. The GOP is attempting to repeal Obamacare for the 38th time.
byCarly Fromm173 Views