- Or not ...
- The Daily Beast report, citing unnamed sources, says Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is eying a run for president in 2016 – despite loud and frequent denials from his camp that he's seeking higher office.The story brought forth the inner @MayorEmanuel, Dan Sinker's brilliant satire account, in hundreds of tweeters who reacted to the report through the hashtag #PresidentRahmSlogans to lampoon the famously profane mayor.Some of the better efforts:
- — John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz)Fri, Feb 15 2013 03:22:37Ask not what what your country can do for you; ask instead whether you should go f**k yourself with a chainsaw #PresidentRahmSlogans
- — West Wing Reports (@WestWingReport)Fri, Feb 15 2013 03:28:08
- — Alex P Keaton (@AlexPKeaton3)Fri, Feb 15 2013 04:48:35
- — Adam Webb (@findyourownroad)Fri, Feb 15 2013 04:29:58
- — CONNservative (@bryan_conn)Fri, Feb 15 2013 03:59:46#PresidentRahmSlogans Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Rahm for president story leads to #PresidentRahmSlogans
The Daily Beast reports Rahm Emanuel is talking to backers about a presidential run in 2016. Nevermind "is it true?" This is the age of snark, so bring on the hashtags.
byCraig Newman105 Views