- — Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:03:58#DrewPeterson says prosecutors and police officers falsified, lost evidence in one of the most expensive investigations in county history.
- — Jon Seidel (@SeidelContent)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:04:27#DrewPeterson complaining of false police reports, "rumors, gossip, outrageous lies and most importantly, unreliable hearsay."
- — Jon Seidel (@SeidelContent)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:05:17#DrewPeterson said Schori promised him and Stacy "anything we talked about would remain personal and private and would never be repeated."
- — Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:06:09#DrewPeterson says the courts violated the clergy privilege by revealing info from counseling session. Judge ruled otherwise.
- — Jon Seidel (@SeidelContent)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:08:03#DrewPeterson says evidence used to convict him were "all statements made by women who were trying to better position themselves."
- — Jon Seidel (@SeidelContent)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:08:41#DrewPeterson : In divorce, "everybody lies. And everybody lies basically under the instructions of their own attorneys."
- — Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair)Thu, Feb 21 2013 21:10:30#DrewPeterson choking back tears as he recalls his kids telling him that they lied to protect their mom in a court hearing a decade ago.
Drew Peterson speaks out at his sentencing, shocks court
Ex-cop and convicted murder Drew Peterson flew off the handle when he had his opportunity to speak at his sentencing Thursday. Here are courtroom accounts from reporters covering the proceedings via Twitter.
byCraig Newman10,471 Views