- Video report from the Wall Street Journal:
- — Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome)Fri, Jan 10 2014 04:43:25When Christie is President, he'll address our nation's crumbling infrastructure by making sure we stay off bridges.
- — Top Conservative Cat (@TeaPartyCat)Fri, Jan 10 2014 02:30:03I'm sure all those lane closures for reporters going back into Manhattan after Chris Christie's press conference was just a coincidence.
- — Chris Loesch (@ChrisLoesch)Thu, Jan 09 2014 18:59:56Perhaps if we learned that a #Benghazi rescue team was delayed due to a Christie staff traffic jam then the MSM would see the scandal...
- — Dana Loesch (@DLoesch)Thu, Jan 09 2014 17:46:24
- — Jonathan A Reeves (@jonareeves6127)Fri, Jan 10 2014 02:23:19The media feels Christie went a bridge 2 far & that he has burned any bridge 2 the 2016 presidency I think he will bridge the gap by then!
- — Steve Weinstein (@steveweinstein)Fri, Jan 10 2014 01:04:28It is all about Christie. "I was betrayed." "I am angry." "I am sad." All about Me! Nothing about the people who were screwed on the bridge.
Chris Christie and the bridge scandal
The New Jersey governor's troubles draw plenty of reaction on social media.