- The German Language and Culture Foundation (GLCF) awarded two Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) students, Carla Bailey of Charlotte, N.C., and Casey Weir of Waxhaw, N.C., a $4,700 scholarship to its “Study and Work Abroad – Experience the German Workplace as an Apprentice!” program. The full story:
Martin Luther King Day
- The MLK Challenge is an annual Service-Learning Center event that celebrates the life and teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The day incorporates an educational kick-off, service projects, and a reflection wrap-up. Students must work together and utilize problem-solving skills in order to finish their task.
- Check out all the action in our complete gallery:
Our First Snow Day of 2016
- We don't get many chances for snow days in Charlotte, so we thought we'd take full advantage of showing off the scenery around Central Campus. It's hard to tell from the photos, but we received a TON of ice with this winter storm!
Student Resources Day Begins
- Student Resources Day is a fun way for students to discover all of the fabulous free resources CPCC offers and gives them a chance to meet staff, departments and offices around campus who want to help them succeed. The event is held on every campus and January featured Central and Levine Campuses.
A Journey Back in Time! #CPCCHistory