- "My cautiousness comes from concern about two things — the emphasis on low contributions and low returns."
- "'The account balance would never go down.' But that's true for any saver who invests retirement savings into U.S. Treasurys."
- "The myRA will actually have the working poor financing the government's deficit spending."
- "Offering low-income households a place to save doesn’t really fix the big problem: they still must have the money and the discipline to take advantage."
- "The problem isn’t that Americans don’t have enough ways to save for retirement — they have too many."