- While in the back of a mini-van, somewhere between Medicine Hat & Brooks, Alberta, I decided to gather interest around the development/facilitation of an Educational Technology MOOC to be offered starting January 2013. I tweeted this:
- — Alec Couros (@courosa)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:01:50
- I soon received a number of responses from those either willing to help in the development, planning & facilitation, along with a number of people who indicated interest in participating in the course. The majority of responses are found below (I've excluded a few of my repetitive replies).
- — Alec Couros (@courosa)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:10:04@jimgroom Those are the details so far (writing this in the back of a minivan on family holidays). I would love you to be part of this.
- — Audrey Watters (@audreywatters)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:11:47@courosa i'd love to participate, facilitate, enroll, promote, whatever… esp re: what educators should know about ed-tech companies
- — scott cameron (@scottafcameron)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:15:26@courosa I would be interested in enrolling for sure...possible helping facilitate, what would the facilitating require?
- — Laurie Renton (@RentonL)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:16:01
- — Michelle Bourgeois (@milobo)Mon, Aug 13 2012 22:18:34@courosa Interesting idea. I'm thinking lately about how the design of learning objects affects the learning that occurs. Would that fit?
The Beginnings of #ETMOOC
Making the process open & transparent.
by Alec Couros7 Likes371 Views