- DAY 1
- Day 1 opens with a quick debrief about the problem space and then participants are vaulted into stakeholder and user interviews.
- — Simon Catford (@creativUXdesign)Tue, Mar 11 2014 20:44:19
- — Nikki Knox (@nik_knox)Wed, Mar 12 2014 15:29:47User research isn't about finding solutions, it's about getting to know the people. What do they Think, feel, do? #UXBCKiva
- At the end of the day, participants have met with Kiva users from all walks of life. Tomorrow they'll take their findings and synthesize them into a persona.
- DAY 2
- Today kicks off with an introduction to personas led by Mr. Alan Cooper himself.
- — Simon Catford (@creativUXdesign)Wed, Mar 12 2014 18:24:38
- To help synthesize research, participants use behavior spectrums.
UX Boot Camp: Kiva
In four short days, participants from around the world converge at Cooper to partner with Kiva. Their goal? Find ways to empower Kiva's lenders so that they feel confident when extending loans. Take a look at their process.
byCooper2 Likes209 Views