- Pre-event buzz
- — Roxanne Persaud (@commutiny)Tue, May 06 2014 09:18:00
- — Helen Kara (@DrHelenKara)Fri, May 09 2014 12:31:01MT @TheSRAOrg Next Fri hear @dhirajmurthy speak at #SRAconf on social media in soc research - can still book! http://the-sra.org.uk/event-registration/?ee=151 … #NSMNSS
- — Kandy Woodfield (@jess1ecat)Fri, May 16 2014 06:05:00
- — Farida Vis (@Flygirltwo)Fri, May 16 2014 07:15:26@jess1ecat Good points. Another huge challenge will be around dealing with and fully understanding ToS agreements and sharing research data.
- — Farida Vis (@Flygirltwo)Fri, May 16 2014 07:24:39
- — Roxanne Persaud (@commutiny)Fri, May 16 2014 08:18:49On my way to #SRAconf and wondering how social researchers deal with multiple identities of social media users. What are the implications?
- — Markoneinfour (@MarkOneinFour)Fri, May 16 2014 08:24:11@commutiny don't we have multiple identifies to researchers anyway? You might be part of one study at work & another as, say, allotment bod
- — Kandy Woodfield (@jess1ecat)Fri, May 16 2014 09:37:43
- First presentation by Dan Nunan of Henley Business School, exploring the issue of 'informed consent'.
- — Roxanne Persaud (@commutiny)Fri, May 16 2014 09:47:09
Social Media in Social Research #SRAconf 2014
Twitter highlights from #SRAconf - 4th Annual Social Media in Social Research conference - part of an extensive range of professional development events and training provided by the Social Research Association in the UK
byRoxanne Persaud @Failwise147 Views