- After the Tigers fell to the Gamecocks on Saturday, football players looked forward, and tweeted messages to their fans.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Sat, Sep 22 2012 22:54:38I'm still staying positive! There's a lot more season left. Need to continue to work to get better. I still love every1 on this team! #MIZ
- — Connor McGovern (@McGovenator60)Sun, Sep 23 2012 03:55:24Everyone Fails and Failure can make you better if you learn from your mistakes but Failure can also kill you if you don't learn #wewilllearn
- Meanwhile, Elvis Fisher seemed to be worried about getting old.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Tue, Sep 25 2012 17:21:51I'll be the only person to show up to my 10yr high school reunion and still be playing college football. #6th(FeelsLike10)YearProblems
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Tue, Sep 25 2012 01:16:28
- Perhaps players sought solace through food this week. They shared plenty of pictures and thoughts about their meals.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Sat, Sep 22 2012 19:39:52
- Between schoolwork and practice, players found time to play with their canine companions and get some chores done.
Tigers tweet in days following loss to South Carolina
byColumbia Missourian288 Views