- The annual Homecoming parade kicked off at 7 a.m. in downtown Columbia. It was early, it was cold, but it is Homecoming.
- — Verona Loberiza (@love_verona)Sat, Oct 27 2012 08:00:17
- — Bryan Clark (@bkclark1)Sat, Oct 27 2012 08:27:47RT @Dave_Matter: Braved the frigid 7 am homecoming parade with two 2 year olds jacked up on candy. Covering this game will seem easy.
- An 11 a.m. game time maybe meant more coffee for fans, but they still showed up to tailgate.
- — Tony Temple (@TonyLTemple)Sat, Oct 27 2012 07:25:35
- Once, the game started, it was all about football.