- Former players couldn't decide whether to be hopeful or disgusted during Saturday's game.
- — Dominique Hamilton (@Underrated_Dom)Sat, Sep 22 2012 21:06:40So many miss tackles! We must don't believe in wrapping guys up, the workers at "Chipotle" wrap better than us, Jesus!
- Fans and reporters lost hope for a comeback in the second half.
- — Kyle Stokes (@kystokes)Sat, Sep 22 2012 21:44:35It's frustrating to hear CBS announcers pushing the Franklin QB controversy story with as many drops as #Mizzou receivers, et al, have had.
- — Jane Sutter (@JaneSutter)Sat, Sep 22 2012 21:48:39Way my #Mizzou Tigers playing, we're lucky there's not a 40 point difference right now. Defense just lets Sanders thru too much.
- Some observers echoed statements said throughout the Southeastern Conference that Missouri may not be up to snuff when it comes to competing in the SEC.
- — Michael Booker (@Michael__Booker)Sat, Sep 22 2012 21:34:37
- Some fans and reporters took a different perspective and realized it's a long road to finding success in the SEC.
- — Tim Brando (@TimBrando)Sat, Sep 22 2012 22:13:03While some Elitists want to hammer Missouri and A&M as new teams. A friendly reminder. In 1992 SEC Inaugural years for Ark.3-4-1. S.Car. 3-5
- — Kim English (@Englishscope24)Sat, Sep 22 2012 22:32:05
- — Eliza Smith (@ElizaMizzou)Sat, Sep 22 2012 22:42:36No one ever said going to the SEC would be easy. We didn't go for easy. We went to be challenged and get stronger - and we will. #MIZSEC
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Sat, Sep 22 2012 22:54:38I'm still staying positive! There's a lot more season left. Need to continue to work to get better. I still love every1 on this team! #MIZ
- And some fans will always take heart in a Kansas loss.
Missouri fans mostly (but not totally) negative after football team's loss to South Carolina
The Missouri football team traveled to Columbia, S.C., to play its first-ever road conference game in the SEC. The Tigers lost, 31-10, in a game never really in doubt. Few people expected Missouri to win on the road against the No. 7 team in the country, but most were hopeful for a closer game.
byColumbia Missourian1,343 Views