- The length of lines differed around Columbia, and many people took to social media to comment on the lines at their polling place or share a photo while they waited.
- Some people encouraged others to get out and cast their vote.
- After voting many people shared photos of their "I Voted" stickers and encouraged others to go vote.
- Some voters were just ready for the election season to be over.
- — Kathy Hintikka (@Kat_shit)Tue, Nov 06 2012 10:34:22If Romney wins, I'm leaving the country. If Obama wins, I'm leaving the country. It's nothing political, I just want to travel. #Obama2012