- Missourian photographer Unho Yi caught a picture of the moon at the Burr Oak Tree last night. Check out the cover photo we made of his photograph here:
- Some Columbia residents were awed by the moon, and took pictures to prove it.
- But other Columbians found the moon to be lackluster, annoying or hard-to-find.
- — Megan Stanley (@megster1492)Sat, Jun 22 2013 21:12:28Dear super moon, some of us have to be up super early, and you're super bright and it's super annoying. Got that? SUPER.
- But even when the moon could not be found, it still turned out to be a beautiful summer night in Columbia.