- Runners and outdoor enthusiasts alike participated in our lively #OMNItalk on Twitter to share their tips and stories from some of their most extreme adventure races.
- P.S. Don’t miss out on our next #OMNItalk! Mark your calendars for April, 21st at 9:30AM PST.
- And now, here are a few highlights from our most recent #OMNItalk:
- — Amir Figueroa (@AlacrityAmir)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:36:34A1: the biggest obstacle i faced was doubt. when u c others who r hurt, not able able 2 continue on or give up; u start 2 wonder 🤔 #OMNItalk
- — Sierra Trading Post (@Sierratp)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:38:31
- — jonmackintosh (@jonmackintosh)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:38:32
- — Dan Schneider (@danjourneytweet)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:39:00A1 I ran a 12 hr race that took place overnight. Going all night staring into the 30 ft illuminated by my lamp was mentally tough. #OMNItalk
- — jonmackintosh (@jonmackintosh)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:42:32
- — Last Adventurer (@last_adventurer)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:42:51
- — Dan Schneider (@danjourneytweet)Thu, Mar 16 2017 16:47:16A3 I remove pace info from my watch and only measure heart rate and time on my feet. I also do long runs on back to back days #OMNItalk
#OMNItalk: Trail Running
On the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:30AM PST, we ask our Twitter followers 5 questions about a specific topic that is aimed to inspire and encourage our audience. The topic this month was trail running.
byColumbia Sportswear189 Views