- — Dan Reimold (@collegemedia)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:49:12Q6: End on fun note... What's the perfect back-to-school gift to get a student editor or journalism student nowadays?? #collegemedia :)
- — Emma Discher (@EmmaDischer)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:51:05I lovelovelove my moleskin notebooks for my interviews. I even have them color coded to the organization's colors. #collegemedia
- — Karen Hansen (@hansenkarenm)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:51:56Shameless plug: An @RTDNA membership- a student's key to networking, professional development. #collegemedia https://twitter.com/collegemedia/status/620379410856718336 …
- — Gordon Friedman (@gordonrfriedman)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:52:01#collegemedia Q6: Waterproof notebook! It may seem like a novelty, but I spilled coffee all over mine and still use it!
- — Olivia Krauth (@oliviakrauth)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:52:33A6: Without a doubt, this: http://www.amazon.com/Knock-Wtf-Self-Inking-Stamp-Count/dp/B003MAZSLG … The copy editor got our adviser this last year. #collegemedia
- — Dan Reimold (@collegemedia)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:52:42
- — Julia Shumway (@JMShumway)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:52:52@collegemedia Rn, I'm enthralled with ThingLink and what it can do with interactive images sans code. https://www.thinglink.com/?buttonSource=badgeButtonBox … #collegemedia
- — Angela Christaldi (@angelanoelle18)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:55:01
- — Sara Russell (@SaraRussell22)Sun, Jul 12 2015 23:55:57
What's the Perfect Gift to Get a Journalism Student?
Student Media Staffers, Advisers, Professors and Alums Tackle This Question During #collegemedia Live Chat
byDan Reimold849 Views